The AMI200/300S is a low-cost tool designed to detect macro defects created during the edch/litho process on both sides of the wafer and on the edge as well. It detects defects such as scratches, particles, color discoloration, and more.
The AMI200/300S can be used as an integrated or stand-alone tool.
- Designed to operate in clean room class 1
- Inspection Mode : Automated, 100% wafer’s surface macro inspection
- Inspection method : Bright field – wafer front side and back side, Dark field – wafer front side and back side
- Minimum defect size : ~20u
- Wafer size : 200 or 300mm
- Throughput: up to 160WPH
- Wafer transfer: Robotic handler
- FAB Host communication : SECS/GEM Protocol
- Cassette barcode reader : Option
- Alignment: Wafer Notch alignment
- Number of load-ports: 1 (2 option)
- Foot print: 135X87cm (200mm)